Wednesday, December 21, 2005

JIVAS 3RD OUTING - Manicure / Pedicure Session

Yesterday was our TAI TAI day, busy having mancure & pedicure session! Bwahahaha initially was horrible cos we went to that place only to find out that branch is no longer providing such services!!! I immediately called the person I made appointment with, and she told me its the 1st branch... at Bencoolen... so aiyah, very turn off! But we still walked there and reached within 15 minutes =)

So, we reached Bencoolen, hunt around for the shop, and finally found it. Apparently Steph got even more excited hehe! We clarified about the costs, then choose colors... Eve and Steph did the Premiere Mani & Pedi, whereas I did the Premiere Pedi only... who to blame? I'm going to camp with Eggs to celebrate Xmas,and how am I gonna pitch the tent with my handicapped hands!?!?

Eve wanted French for her hands, and chose another girly pink color for her toes.. argh I'm picturing Eve with the horrendous Zi-Luo-Cha striking purple nails! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stephy chose a shimmering brown for both her hands and feet! At first I chose a darker brown, but end up choosing the same color as Steph's!

After choosing the colors, the session started... we positioned ourselves comfortably on the "massage" chair, soak our feet in the honey bath with "ccjou"(i don't know how to spell!!!) bath salts. I turned over and look at Steph, she looks EXACTLY like a Taitai cos 1 staff is attending to her feet, and another doing her nails, n the point is, she showed me that I'm-a-taitai-and-I'm-enjoying-my-manicure face!!! *pengz*

There was this part when the girl started scraping off the dead skin on our soles with a blade-like tool. Steph totally gross Eve and I out when she saw the dead skin and told us "PARMESAN CHEESE!!!!!" WALAU...that was gross!!!

Okok lets cut the story short, here's how our nails look after such a pampering session!


Our Nice Toenails!



Me being Extra


Hehe, nice rite! Eve gotta rush off to the airport first... so Steph and I went to settle dinner @ Pastamania! *slurp slurp*



I ordered Marinara! *Yummy*


Finally! TODAY IS THE-DAY! I think we'll really have fun today with all the pressies exchange n stuff. Haven thought of what to wear though... Hmmm... Shall bring my dua-king-kong camera so that we can take better pics. Yay! *waves pom pom*

No comments: