Friday, December 02, 2005

Sharks fin here I come!!!

Just finished sending the ETP pics to Steph, I shall blog about our ETP later when i get home.... now gonna bathe and make up! I'm actually looking forward to the carolling session later cos my baby n his sis are coming to support me! bwahaha! "Deck the hall with boughs of holly! FA LA LA LA LA FA LA LA LA"


After carolling, we'll be heading to m:industrie to get his sis the mickey sandals! I like those actually, but kinda too young for me liao...We will then head to his dad's restaurant to celebrate his Bro n Sis's birthdays! Their birthdays are quite close actually....


Menu for tonight:

Cold Plate (lobster salad and others)

Sharks fin (WOOHOOOOOO! His dad makes realllly good sharks fin)

Teochew Horfun (Trademark Dish of the restaurant)

Salad cream golden prawn

Fresh Steam Groupa (or Goupa? or Gopal? bwahahahahaa)

....

....

i forgot the rest of the dishes

Dessert : Ou Ni!!!! (my fav)


With such delicacies, who can ask for more? =)

No comments: