Monday, December 19, 2005

Eventful weekend!

Went to Victoria's Secrets warehouse sale on Saturday! I must say I'm kinda disappointed cos the variety is very limited. I only bought 1 bra and 1 camisole set! Luckily Nike was having sale too... Bought 1 sports bra, and 2 sleeveless basketball shirts for Eggs and my Dad. Oh ya, not to forget helping Stephy dear get her "hooong serrr" sports bra. BWAHAHAHA.

Later in the evening, Eggs and I went to my cousin's 21st birthday celebration @ Downtown East. That place is really horrible I dunnoe why people like to book chalets there, With such a small room that has no space to walk around, and also the bbq pits all packed together! Its like u are bbqing your food, and someone's bbqing your butt! DUH! Nevertheless, we managed to survive throughout the whole event (packed with all my aunties gossipings and young little cousins running around the whole damn chalet!) and went back to my place for sleepover.

Followed on Sunday, we had ktv session with my SSTG! Did lotsa catching up, crack jokes, gossiping and of course preparing Eileen's "surprise" birthday celebration! Its almost the same stunt as Stephy Dear's birthday, but the pple there are less ONZ. and I dunno y Eileen dont seem to be surprised at all. Haha, talk about anti-climax. -_-"

Dinner at Pastamania... normal meal, had some coffee @ Starbucks then off we went to Mt Faber to look at the World's Tallest ARTIFICIAL Xmas Tree! bwahahaa corny sia... Ok, so we reached there at about 945pm... we were lucky to be able to find a parking lot! *Woohoo* so off we go to the viewing place... The breeze was cooling, and the night view of Singapore was great. While waiting for the thing to start, I'm glad i was accompanied by Xmas carols, flashing lights on the trees and of cos, sweet nothings from Eggs. *cheeky grin*

So the clock strikes 10, and POP POP POP! Fireworks started! Hehe... it was great, but its really too short! But of cos its understandable la... its a daily event leh...imagine if they put fireworks for 5 minutes daily, i think by the end of Xmas, Mt Faber management have to declare bankrupt liao... Arghhh I'll be having pedicure with JIVAS tmr! So excited!!! cant wait for our xmas celebration!!! *pulls hair*

1 comment:

WildChild said...

Aiyar, my bday celebration with you girls and what you all have planned was really unexpected wad.I don't get such celebrations every year. Hiakx! Cos' I haben met u great girls! =)