Sunday, December 11, 2005

so far so good....

Updates 13/12/05 12:13am


Just came back from dinner cum shopping cum coffee session with the Far east gang. Dinner was great @ Billy Bombers. Route 66, Alcatraz, B52, Yin&Yang, Cheese fries, Chocolate Coke & Coffee coke! Lots of catching up was done... and its so funny to see the live-walking band performing xmas songs while we eat. After paying up, all of us were allowed to pick up the xmas gift thingy, and i got a free cheese fries! Yay! shall go there next time to eat free cheese fries! *hiak hiak*


After that was shopping around for En's slippers that she's gonna wear at office. Tmr will be her first day of work at Paya Lebar, yes, 1 stop away from my home! *woohoo* I'll be meeting her for lunch and get her Esprit members card. Anyone wanna get discounted stuff at Esprit? Hehe


Oh back to the story, so after all the shopping, En n her beau had to go first, so Ade & Eddie & myself went to Starbucks @ Raffles city for a coffee session. We were chatting about our current jobs, chalets, our past, our future, and some funny-jokes-that-only-we-know. Ahhh I'm so happy! My secondary sch tuition group pals have just planned a ktv session followed by dinner on this coming sunday! *adds to event list* really happy to be able to catch up with them n have fun! hehe I really cherish all my friends around me...



To YOU who are reading my blog now, you are one of my closest & dearest frens and I really sincerely cherish you. =) *hugz*



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, I'm lazy. Yup, once again I'm back to the blog-once-a-fortnight mood. I'm too lazy to blog about the ETP outing with the JIVAS as both Steph & Eve have blogged about it. =P


Yesterday I finally stopped procrastinating and went to BBDC for my Evaluation Test, and yes! I PASSED! now i must keep the fire in me alive and quickly proceed to take the Test! Please please let me pass the Test lah!! so that i wont feel discouraged and will move on to my driving lessons! GOD~ please let my learn-driving-process be smooth and fast!!! Once I pass driving, i will drive to school so that I can stay at home! no more hall!! yeah then i can get my puppy~~~ Mum promised me! =)


Sheesh.... time passes really fast lor.... the holidays are ending soon! I'm feeling the blues now~~ The people whom I'm supposed to meet up with are still busy to eat with me!! AHHHHH~


Mayz - meet-up with Pat? next KTV session with the boys?
CaBz - lunch?
Shan - dinner & pressie exchange?
JIVAS - pedicure? dress-hunting session?

hmmm.... maybe i should be glad as I have the wonderful events planned as follows:


12/12 - Dinner with Enen, Ade & Eddie for some catching up!
13/12 - Carolling at Millenia Walk, followed by dinner with my Choirmates
14/12 - Dinner treat from Shan @ Manhatten Fish Market **Updated**
17/12 - Cousin's 21st Birthday: BBQ & Chalet
18/12 - KTV & Dinner with SSTG (secondary school tuition group) *inspired by Eve*
19/12 - Carolling at Millenia Walk
21/12 - Xmas celebration with JIVAS! *SO EXCITED!*
22/12 - Carolling at White Sands & Century Square
23/12 - Grocery Shopping with Eggs, preparation of BBQ
23/12 - Attend Ulrica's Full Month celebration
24/12 - Xmas celebration with Eggs


so far so good.... hopefully more pple date me out! Haha


P.s: Giving away free hammies! Both pudding + sapphire breed. This one in the pic (sorry for the lousy quality, I'm using my bro's cam!) is born on 22nd November 2005. Still a young baby =) Very strong survival will. Another one is the Mummy Hammy. Cannot remember the birthdate but its during August... Any takers?




No comments: