Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rosti with cheese sausage!

Woke up later today...went to meet enen for lunch n to grab her Esprit members card. After lunch, its off to Bugis to grab shan's birthday gift! To my disappointment, theres nothing great there. so sad~

So bla bla bla, after shopping around, I decided on the mix & match perfume from Bodyshop. I'm soooo attracted to its rainbow colors and the casing. Nice! *big grin* Ok, so after that, came home to rot... surf net and i decided to get rid of the old layout! so sian of it! I love the current one hehe.

Went to Millenia Walk for carolling, I must say the management is stupid to let us perform at the New internal block. So few audiences! But nevertheless, we completed all 12 songs. Then off we go to Marche for dinner together! I ordered Rosti with Cheese sausage, topped with sourcream! OMG i love the cheese sausage! its so cheesy, nice, a bit salty though. Then the 5 of us shared fried calamari! *woohoo* damn nice. I STRONGLY recommend Fried Calamari from Marche!

Too bad, my choirmates were all camera-shy. =(

No comments: