Thursday, December 15, 2005

The worst ktv session

Today's dinner treat from Shan was awesome! We ate at Phin's Steakhouse before meeting the peeps at Partyworld@HelloSingtel. Sizzling hotplate Ladies-cut Sirloin Steak with mushroom sauce for me, and grilled chicken with asparagus for Shan. Nice! Lots of chatting and gossiping... I'm just so glad that I met her. She's a great friend. Even though we meet up maybe once every 3 months, we still have lots of things to talk and feel close to each other. Once we see each other, the 3 8 mode automatically start! Haha

I'm happy cos she loves the pressie i bought for her, she likes the uniqueness of being able to mix n match the scents. Oh ya, finally passed her the earrings I bought for her when I went Bangkok in May this year. Yeah rite, after so much delay. =P So, after dinner, we went to meet Weirong, Terence & his gf for ktv. Oh man, this is the worst ktv group I've ever had. Its not Shan, I definitely have some crazy songs with her, but its just the anti climax atmosphere the other 3 peeps have. wahkao dont say liao...make me more angry...

Let me name the few ktv groups I have: Eggs, *inspired by Eve* SSTG (Sec Sch Tuition Grp), SSF(Sec Sch frenz), Far East gang, and definitely JIVAS! My favorite would CONFIRM GUARANTEE PLUS CHOP be JIVAS! followed by Eggs, SSF, then SSTG. While I was singing just now, i wanted to sing Missy Elliot's Work It. But i realise Stephy dear is not around, and the 3 peeps might think I'm mad. I wanted to sing Nicole Kidman's Something Stupid, but Eve dear is not around! Then, I wanted other songs, but the mood just doesnt seem to sink in! DUHHH I'm not gonna ktv with them anymore!!!

By the way, I got the latest news from Zhihui that I'm selected to represent Sing & Strum to perform for the concert @ Esplanade on 19th February 2006 (JIVAS - make sure u come!). Which means I'll be performing for Choir, Accapella, and Sing & Strum. Its supposed to be good news rite? but OMFG, I JUST REALISED HOW MUCH SONG LYRICS I HAVE TO MEMORISE!!! *smacks forehead*

No comments: