Thursday, January 05, 2006

A New Year

New Year's celebration was not that spectacular. Initially, we planned to go camping on Xmas Eve just like the past years... but it was raining lions and tigers so we decided to postpone the camp to New year's eve. But I dunno wats wrong...it stormed on both holidays! New Year's eve was raining lions and tigers too! So we cancelled it, and had bbq at home instead.

My New Year Resolutions:
1. Get a driving license
2. Better results
3. Save more money
4. Stay healthy and happy


I can't think of anymore! shucks! I'm such a boring person. Bwahahhahaha I'm rather free this week as school just started so only Math classes... My fridays are terrible... all the way till 530! Bleahhhh....But i'm happy that I have many fun activities engaged in Hall... events, performances, practices, rehearsals... I LIKE! =P

Tentative Hall events & Performance Schedule:
15.01.06 Carwash
21.01.06 LoveBites Actual Event @ National Library Board
22.01.06 Affairs of the Heart @ Junction 8
19.02.06 Concert @ Esplanade

Ohhh I'm so hungry... gonna go cook brekkie!

No comments: