Friday, January 20, 2006

The best discovery of the day!

Finally its the end of the week! Went to meet Eggs @ JP right after lessons and had dinner. After that we went to Bugis village cos I gonna have my brows done! Tmr's the performance and my voice sux now. its coarse and my throat is terribly dry. I dun expect I will do well tmr, but i just pray i wont go out of tune. Duh. Eve, you better dun laugh or make funny faces or else i see u i think i will just burst out laughing on stage loh~~~

Back to Bugis village... so after my brows are done we went shopping around... OMG we found these super cute hp accessories! Hehe he bought 1 for himself, as well as 1 for me! We call them Da tou... cos it has a big head and a small body. so cute! shall take pic soon!

Then we proceeded to Bugis parco Kino to get his fav mag. Shopped around hoping to find nice new year clothes but to no avail. Aiyah but I'm so glad also la! The other day I managed to buy a pair of crops and 2 tshirts! I'm so freaking happy cos I thought I cant fit into them lo!!! One from Guess (yes, I can wear their L! Bwahaahahahaha) and the other from Dorothy Perkins. Woohoo, this year's new year attire shall be casual and comfortable. My favorite Xmas pressie this year was from him. I was soooo caught by surprise can.... It's a pair of Birkenstocks!!! my goodness.... so nice, he definitely know the designs I'll like! =)

So more or less my new year attire will be like this:
Guess tee + denim crops + big white bag + Birkenstocks OR
Dorothy Perkins tee + denim crops + big white bag + Birkenstocks

Haha I know its kinda stupid cos I intend to wear the same pair of crops and only change the tees. cos I only do visiting on 1st and 2nd day!!! So, no point buying so many clothes also la....Okok, shall not digress....

So shop to no avail... then we went to this new "shopping centre" opposite Bugis Breadtalk - The Icon. OMG its like the chinese saying, "The sparrow has all its organs complete despite its small size".

Eve! we MUST go there!!! lots of cute stuffs and nice clothes! most importantly... theres this BIGGEST DISCOVERY OF THE DAY! There is this manicure shop, and their charges are like so freaking cheap!!!

Express Manicure + Express Pedicure - $12
Classic Manicure + Classic Pedicure - $22
Classic FRENCH Manicure + FRENCH Pedicure - $35


its sooooo bloody cheap rite??????? I intend to go there liao... really regret signing my package... I'm so proud of my discovery today. haha

No comments: