Thursday, January 26, 2006

A great Pre-CNY celebration

Mischelle, Clarissa and I have been telling one another "eh lets have cup noodles together tonite for supper!" but it has been delayed again and again due to clar's super late nite TKD sessions, shell's never-ending LoveBites meeting, and me falling asleep early everytime.

So on Tuesday (we failed to eat supper together AGAIN), we promised each other that we are gonna eat 'Tuan Yuan Mian' (reunion cup noodle supper) together on Wednesday(last nite la) by hook or by crook to celebrate CNY!

haha during my meeting in school, I suddenly recalled Jess has a hotplate at her room! Then thoughts link here link there, and that triggered me to sms Clar n Shell that maybe we should just have steamboat for reunion dinner! bwahaahaahaa

Clar was obviously excited about the hotplate! So we have confirmed that we shall eat Reunion Steamboat Dinner. After meeting Angela accompanied me to Nanyang Supermarket to get the ingredients, grabbed all the stuff that I want and hurry back to hall.

By then it was around 9pm already, we actually wanted to eat at their room, but afraid that their room will smell after that, so we finalised that we should just eat at the corridor n block everyones' way! Bwahaaha so Shell and I were busy preparing the food and the hotplate conscientiously, while waiting for dear Clar to come back...

Waited till 10+ finally see her lo....by then we were so hungry liao! Argh! we wasted no time and immediately get our rice and eat steamboat! Yay!

Even though the food was not very fantastic, I enjoyed it a lot! Nice breeze and cooling weather, Nice company, simple and very "home" food. I definitely cherish these simple yet wonderful moments that make my hall life so memorable! =)

Some pics of our simple but very sweet reunion dinner last nite:


Our hotplate reunion steamboat dinner @ the Corridor!


Our food!

No comments: