Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm so touched...

Was referred to the National Skin Centre today. They said I have very serious Feng Mo. I was horrified by how I look when i woke up this morning. The red patches have spread to my whole body. My scalp, face, neck, body, hands, legs all have red swollen patches.

Its very itchy and painful... and i think my immune system is very low now too... sian... whole body aching maciam did lots of exercise... and I feel so weak! Keep sleeping... and i'm so sad too! the pple see me on the streets look at me as if I got HIV or wat loh.... haiz.... I look horrible lah...

But great things happen today too!

I realised there were many great friends around me, and they really make me feel very touched. I would like to thank all of you for:

Cabrina - the constant smses to check that I'm ok, and helping me take notes.

Christal - helping me take notes and worksheets in class.

Evelyn - the constant smses, and dont mind teaching me wat I missed in class, and even lend me your tutorial answers.

Jasmine - volunteering to lend me all your lecture notes and photocopy your tutorials, and even suggested the "satay fan".

Wanyu - calling your dad and check out what I should not do, what i should not eat, and the constant reminders to drink more water.

=) these maybe simple gestures, but to me they are acts of selflessness. This incident made me feel so touched that I have such kind frenz around. And it definitely makes me cherish our friendship even more. Thanks babies! =) *MEGA HUG HUG*

As you wont be seeing me for the whole week (and i know you gers will miss me to bits) I shall show you my sufferings. haha. but pls take note it may cause discomfort.


Neck seriously under attack


Left leg


Right leg

No more appetite for food right? No more mood to seeing me right? Haha. I shall go sleep now. The medicine is taking effect.....

No comments: