Monday, February 20, 2006

An unforgettable experience

It was an unforgettable moment, and I know, the moments of my solo performance @ the Esplanade will always stay in my heart. The feeling, when I am right under the spotlight, everyone kept quiet, and just listen, really listen to me. certainly felt good, especially, my whole family was there. =) Those who've watched I Not Stupid 2, my parents are exactly like Jack Neo. For all my performances of my past till now, they have never seen it. They have not attended any of my performances. They seriously dont know I can sing. This is the first time my whole family came down to support me, and I felt great. =)

It definitely was a memorable experience. And of cos the different places that audience will never get to see. From the crew entrance, to the make up room, to the back stage, and to the stage. I will never forget this experience, and I am thankful, that I can tell my children next time that Mummy actually performed at the Humungous Durian before.

And it was until Eve dear mentioned, that I was in all 3 teams i.e. Choir, Acapella and Sing & Strum. Then I realised I was in all 3!!! Guess wat... I am the ONLY ONE in the whole whole team that presented all 3 teams! OMG!!! I get so much exposure! hahahaha I'm surprised, and happy of course.

To cut the story short, let the pictures say a thousand words!


Look at our Make-up room! We've got personal make up spaces! and the lights!!! OMG WE WERE LIKE SUPERSTARS!


Me appreciating my make up space! I'm a DIVA! bwahahaha


We've got digital lockers! We can set our own pin numbers! Didnt know Esplanade is that cool rite?


There is a toilet in our Make-up room, and I tell you, it is SO NICE!!! I LOVE THE BATH CUBICLES!!! Thats Jeanie by the way, haha!


Our clothes hanger!


Our Sing n Strum sound test


Jo & James! Our loveliest Choir Managers!


The Sopranos *high pitch mode* Ahhhhhhhh


The Acapella!


Lovely babes!


Mischelle and I! (apparently she has won the see-who-stand-further-behind-so-that-face-will-be-smaller contest!)


The Choir team after the whole event!


The Acapella team after the whole event!


The Sing & Strum team after the whole event!


The Girlfriends after the whole event! We all look so pretty! hehe


My guy and I! awwww I love this pic, we look AWESOME!


My Texas Rodeo Ribs! Our supper btw, hee!


His St. Louis Pork Ribs!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this whole experience! I love my family(of cos included my guy here la!), my friends, everyone!!! haha.... OH, HAPPY DAY!

No comments: