Sunday, February 19, 2006

Supercalifragilisticespiladidocious!

OMG I'm so nervous!!! The performance is just 7 hours away!!! argh someone pls stab me!!!! Just like wat I told the girls, I reckon I will tremble when I walk to stage, with the pianist and audiences waiting for me! Once I tremble, my voice will tremble, then I cant hit the high notes, will go off key and sound breathless!!! Duh!

Wanyu said "Dear, if you really zao sia, people will throw tomatoes at you! =)"

Eve said "Its normal for you to be scared, but I'm sure you can do it! Just treat it our normal kbox session =)"

Jas said "You can play the perfect scene that is going to happen to u tmr in ur mind several times. By doing this, u'll be mentally preparing yourself for tmr's event. Cos u cannot strain ur voice at this point of time. It helps to psycho ur mind =)"

I definitely feel better after seeing all these messages! BUT, I'm still scared! bwahahahaha! And to make things worse, my rashes all came out today. =( Hai, really unlucky lor...

Anyway, I personally think today is a day that will mark down an impt part in my memory in the future =) My guy keep saying "How many opportunities does one normal person have, to perform a solo piece at Esplanade?" and that makes me ponder about it, and to tell myself to cherish tonight. =) I'm very glad all my closest family and friends will be here, except my sec sch pals... Eve, Jas, Wanyu, Cab & beau, Enen, Weijian, Ade, Eddie, my guy, his family, and my family. Not forgetting how Wanyu attempted to help me, by offering me her black dress. She even brought it to her chalet, but due to unforseen circumstances, I cant meet her up to see the dress, and haf to trouble her to bring it home again. =( Sorry dear!

Argh~ after saying all these I start to feel I'm really lucky, to have all these people behind me! I LOVE YOU! *mega hugz* and to thank all of you, I will put up a pic of myself (for the 1st time) on my blog! Haha (as if pple wanna see!)


Yes, Eve dear! I went back to buy cosmetics and I got a free makeover and photoshoot! bwahahahaa~~ Awwwww such cute CHUBBY cheeks!!!! -_-"

No comments: