Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm back!

Yoohooo everyone! I'm back!!! *throws confetti on myself* muahahaha... I reached SG last night but immediately zonked out once I reached home! Didnt even unpack my luggage! Too tired from all the walking, walking, and walking! *throws tired look at En* how can you expect me to post pictures immediately? haha! futhermore most of the pics are with the bf... so I guess u guys just haf to wait when he come to bunk over on friday! =D

Anyway, this trip is not much of a shopping trip. Everything there is so freaking expensive!!! Comparing the prices, a bar of Mentos cost 60cents here, but it cost $1.60 there! Maybelline's eye make up remover is $7 here, and it cost $10 there! heart pain sia! The bf and I bought nothing much for ourselves, we can even count it with our 10 fingers!

So disappointing rite? hai... Perhaps its because we are too used to our 2nd home aka Bangkok. Cos EVERYTHING (I mean really everything!) is so cheap there! its definitely our Shopping + Eating paradise!!! We kept comparing Taipei to Bangkok, making ourselves feel sadder... aiyah but we told ourselves its more of an experience la, we REALLY enjoyed eating the food there! ate lots n lots n lots of different famous food! I'm actually not much of a sight-seeing person, but amazingly I enjoy sightseeing than shopping in Taiwan! its definitely more enjoyable cos the prices of things there are so expensive!

We were very lucky to reach there just after the Tai feng is over! So cooling! just like Genting! hehe our tour agent told us to prepare jackets just in case, and its so coincidental that a tai feng just finish! so our jackets came into use! the bf certainly enjoyed the climate there =)

For this trip, we bought lots of food. food, food and food. (Angela you might kill me when u see this =D) We spent so much money on food! Hahahahah

P.s: Ade, if you really wanna go to Taiwan for shopping, let me just remind you the things there are so costly! But if you are interesting in all the sightseeing and exploration of their culture, then I encourage u! =D

No comments: