Thursday, May 04, 2006

First Of May

Celebrated this public holiday with intensive shopping and a sumptuous dinner with Enen!!! This girl is really shopaholic! Just within 2 hours, she spent 300+++!!! my goodness... I cant bear with my money lor... argh..

Anyway bought 2 short sleeve shirts and 1 long sleeve shirt as there's a promotion! $50+ for 3 working shirts! very very cheap~~~ bwahaahahaha then went shopping for lingerie...we spent a solid 1 hour in the shop! walau that bloody promoter keep talking and talking...end up bought more n more n more... arghhhh

It was then dinner time and we decided on Billy Bombers since its been sometime since we ate that! Cheese fries! Yin & Yang! B52! *woohooo* nice nice nice! we were so full that we can feel out stomachs bloated that we cant walk properly! (ok I have big bloated stomach all the while -_-)

Because En just lost her precious diamond ring, I think she definitely need retail therapy to balance her emotions... after eating, we CONTINUED shopping! and she bought 1 pair of heels, and 1 pair of sandals, followed by 2 bags! Within 1 day she became member of Ero lingerie and Charles & Keith! haha I salute to her shopping attitude!

Then we ended the day by going to NTUC cos i needed to get groceries, and her goodie bf send me back to hall! save my cab money! yay~~~


OMG. THIS IS SUCH A PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENT'S COMPO.

No comments: