Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A great chill-out nite

Met up with dearie En after finishing all the shit work for the DnD! Settled our dinner at BK @ Orchard Emerald... Mushroom Swiss is still my all-time favourite! =D When we were eating we saw this funny guy with an injured-cum-bandaged ring finger, who's trying to use the stylus to doodle his pda phone. Walau the scene is damn funny la! especially after the mimicking from En! Arghhhhhh hahahahaha!!

After that we shop around at Centrepoint for the electrical adapter that i wanna buy for my Taiwan trip, but to realise the adapter for Taiwan and Thailand is the same, which I already have it -_-"

So after the "shopping" we went over to Alley Bar for some drinks just before the Happy hour ends! *mega grin* Hoegaarden was on 1-for-1 promotion, so why not? hehe so we got the outdoor seats and I sure think that was my comfort zone =) I find it kinda balinese, maciam resort la... (thats if I just keep looking at the plants on my right, duh.)

Then that En immediately 2 magnum size!!! Walau i was bloody shocked to see the size of the mug can!!! its damn big!!!



It was very nice to chill out after such hectic days...just simply relax, sit there, talk cock... argh... thats life! hehe En then ordered Peach Magarita (I ordered none, cos I was too full from that blardy big glass of beer can!!!), and I concluded I'm definitely not a beer-lover! =) I certainly prefer Peach Magarita! Hiak hiak! Shall try other flavours next time I go there!

P.s: Eh Ade, y u always drink lychee flavour ah? Last time at Zouk u also ordered Lychee something... duh -_-"

No comments: