Friday, May 12, 2006

Busy Holidays

5th May 2006
Met up with the sec. sch tuition group pals for bbq and steamboat at Marina South! Finally can eat n eat carefreely without any worries! It was really good to catch up with these kakis... I think the last time we met up was during Eileen's birthday on December!!! After dinner we went to Marina Pier as suggested by En... all of us packed into her beau's car and as a regular passenger, once i got comfortable with my seat, I grabbed hold of the handle. Jay Chou's initial D song started playing, and with the windows open. The strong breeze, heart-pumping music (cos the bass is to power!), plus the "drifting" makes us all high!!! oops, ok perhaps its just me. (throws proud look at Yan) bwahaahahaha I definitely love the way he drives. Dangerous, but I like. =D


6th May 2006
It was my dear niece, Jomaine's full month celebration! She is such a cutie pie can! When i reached there she was still sleeping, but, certainly very very cute! She has lots lots lots of hair haha. Too bad I didnt take any photos cos she was sleeping all the while!!! (My family believed that when you take pictures of a person (especially with flash) when he/she is asleep, his/her soul will be "scared" off the body and he/she might not be able to wake up after that) That explains why I did not take any pics!

The only time she woke up was when my aunt and I were saying that she keep sleeping. She just suddenly open her eyes to look at all of us, and SMILED!!!! Bwahahaha all of us burst out laughing and said how vain is she! Play hard to get ah~~~ Babies just seem to be able to know what we are saying even if they're asleep! i remember when my bro was still a baby, my mum was carrying him then we were saying "didi u very naughty leh! bla bla" then he burst out crying!!!!!


7th May 2006
My guy and I always start out Sundays with Mac breakfast, or the prata near my place! After brekkie we will always go to the library to read some books that we enjoy la. Then we went to Paradiz Centre for the long-awaited KTV session!!! Nice nice nice! finally can relax...We have to go to THE CATHAY to try out really soon! Haven explore yet...


8th May 2006
Monday was a gathering with other girlies in sch! Shuxin, Christal, and Linda! Too bad Sylvia cant make it at the last minute. We started our day with lunch at Sakae Sushi! Yum yum! *shouts to Eve, Yu, and Jas* Lets have sakae student buffet soon!!! Haha... ok..shall not digress... So after lunch I brought them to the shop that sells the dolls that I collect and all 3 of them said "SO SCARY!!!!!!!" WALAU i was like "...". DUH!!!

We went shopping after that (as usual, this is really a girls thingy!), and followed by the sinful indulgence of Venezia! I had Mango sorbet and Belgium Chocolate! very nice! =)



Christal then suggested we go kbox... so off we go! walau we took lots of stupid pictures can? but I'll just show a few.. the rest are censored! bwahahah





After all the singing we went to Cafe Cartel at Raffles City to have cakes! 50% off ma... hehe me and my Aunty Aney's Chewey Fudgey Chocolate Cake!



Continued our chit chat session despite the restaurant is closing... went to the seats outside starbucks and chat chat chat till 2am! We were forced to go home cos there were too many mosquitoes feeding on us!!! BLEAH!!!

11th May 2006
Finally was able to meet up with my dear girls, Eve, Jas, and Yu! Had Fish n co for dinner! *Slurp slurp* Kbox session was called off as it was the eve of a public holiday so it cost us 21+++!!! so in the end we settled on playing Pool at marina square! Bwahahaha we are the White Ball Team! The Frog Princess has emerged... and I was busy singing "Congratulations...da da da da da" all night long! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think playing pool is a good time killing activity. As we pay only 5 bucks each and we actually can have fun for 2.5 hours! its worth it! Now, I'm looking forward to all the mahjong sessions and the ETP or Sentosa outing! Hehe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving on this Thursday for my Taiwan Holiday but yet I have not packed anything!!! OMG!!! I'm definitely excited for the trip! but yet, feeling quite lost as its our first time there. I heard we have to be naked for our hotspring session!! ARGH I DUN WANNA SHOW MY FATS TO OTHERS!!!

Beitou Hotsprings, XXXL Crispy Chicken Chop, Smelly Beancurd, Jin Yuan Pork Chop, Shihlin super long sausage, Mango Ice, Bathing Ape, Blythes, Clothes, Accessories, WO LAI LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: