Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A great start for 2007

24th January 2007 - A wonderful day that I will always remember!!!

Why? Because I fared well for my DCM Microteaching! Received many positive feedbacks from classmates and tutor. Definitely lighten my burden for the day!

The 2nd and MOST IMPORTANT thing is.....


I PASSED MY TP!!!!!!!!!



Haha! The boyfriend and I passed our driving tests on our first attempts!!! There were actually 14 (including us) testis testees for our time slot. But I was shocked to see only 5 of us when we proceeded to watch the video (only those who pass will watch).

So its like, 9 failures and 5 passed. The bf and I were in the lucky 5!!! Haha... I am very happy now! CNY can drive lo~~~~~~~~

I would like to thank:
- Those of you who sent me good luck sms-es and telling me not to be a kancheong spider.

- Xin, who took the effort to make me a card wishing me good luck for my Microteaching and TP. So sweet rite? Hehe!

- Eve and Marie, for advising me not to get any points in the circuit.

- My DCE tutor, Ms Jessie Png, for announcing to the WHOLE CLASS that I am taking my test and giving me so so so much pressure (can you imagine if I failed and I have to face all of them?????????). On the other hand, its the pressure that made me very determined to pass too! So its a blessing in disguise!

- My future mummy-in-law, who helped me lots lots with my Microteaching materials the day before till 12 midnight, and prayed hard for the 2 of us to pass our TP.

- My Love, who helped me with the Microteaching materials as well, and continuously tell me we will pass and holding my hands firmly all the while before the test.

- God (is a general label for me, you dont expect me to type Guanyin Niang Niang or Da Bo Gong or Jesus rite???), for answering my prayers and blessing me with the luck of smooth traffic and the power of overcoming every stages in the circuit with zero points.


I'm now a qualified driver!!! Time to go buy p-plate lo!! *megawatt grin* Viv is a happy girl!!!!!!!!

However, I am sad because the pretty IC photo that I have prepared cannot be used!!!! That person said it is too red!!!!!! Walau sian... end up went to take instant photo. Looks like shit lor. Duh.

No comments: