Sunday, September 10, 2006

Super outdated post =)

Updated pics on 120906:



The Flaming Lamborghini surprise from the 4/6ians!




Amazed and worried by the flames! (cant be seen in the pic)




Chiong ah! the waiter pouring Baileys (i think)




Do I need to say more?




I conquered it!




Acting cute is our forte!




Muack muack



-------------------------------------------------------

Haha below are the pics of my birthday celebration!



Treated the girls lunch at Cafe Cartel!




Ok i know. my face super round in this pic -_-"




Our first game @ Settlers!




I am the winner!




Lying game!




I am the ultimate loser! See? I am a good girl who don't tell lies!




Winners! Super liars~~




Losers! we are the angels... *ahem*




My favorite game!




Bim Eve in action. Heh heh




Winners of Taboo!




Our ku ku jiao game... AHHAHAHAH




yaya... birthday party @ Mac!




Lovely cake




My girlies!




Make a wish... Make a wish...




Phew!




Picking up wax...




Vain Viv




With Jas




With Eve




With Yu




With the hand made gift from the girls!




Our mac feast




The touching words...




Pressie from Baby... guess what is it?




Hmmm...




A Gucci! I love monogram!




Additional handmade gift from Baby




Let me unwrap....




Wah! u sure u did it? my favorite mosaic!




So creative and nice!




Pressie from Jas, Eve, and Yu




A close up of the nice watch!




Celebration with 4/6ians @ Babyface! Rena and I




Eugence, Caleb, and Weide!




Pat, Rena and Meng




Act cute...as usual...




with the other girls...




Xi(3)




Nu (4)




Ai (1)




Le (4)!




A group photo after all these years!




Eugence and I




What is the world coming to??




finally post these pics up! phew~~~

No comments: