Friday, September 22, 2006

Out with Ba Ba & Be Be!

**I was reading about Blogger Beta and I clicked on 'GO TO BB'. After clicking I realise there is another button 'Click here if you do not wish to migrate now'. But it was too late. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH**

You might wonder who is Ba Ba and Be Be... well, its our new names! BWAHAHAHA it all started out when we call Eve "BimBim"... Then one night 4 of us were chatting on MSN and within one night I became "BoBo", Jas became "BeBe", and Yu became "Baba"... lame right? haha Yu was saying "I dont want BaBa! Sounds like Baboon!!!!!!" so corny, but no choice ya? *winks*

Yesternight we were supposed to go for KTV after so many donkey months (eve and I actually lost count when was the last time we went!!!) but Eve was quite sway la... infected eye...at first I made a stupid suggestion and I thought she might kill me... "eh Eve, u wear goggles la!" BWHAHAAHHAAHAH!!! But as expected, a bimbo will never sacrifice her looks! HAHAAH she said she dont wanna look like frog... You see, I was already rofl, wat she said made me rf (roll further)!!!

Eve ah, too bad you didnt come.... =(.. I wore the earrings u bought for me and Jas wore the tee and earrings you bought!!! *bleah* But nevertheless, we took quite a few act cute pictures with Yu's new phone so that we can show u ma!!!

But she haven email me yet, so for now, I shall just post my
super-sweet-and-act-cute-bway-tahan face!!!!!!

No comments: