Sunday, June 18, 2006

Twentee Three

120606
Dinner and KTV with SSTP
Met up for a chin-chai dinner then off we go to Partyworld! Its kinda sian cos most of them did not attend. But the ultimate alarm clock was enen's deck of cards! We are all dai-dee freaks! argh we were actually singing then that siao char bo suddenly take out cards to play then we end up play play n play lor... Aiya just two words to describe us - BLARDY GAMBLERS.


130606
DInner and chill-out with Meng & Pat
Treated Meng & Pat to dinner @ NYDC Orchard. We had a good meal and did some catching up before heading to Alleybar. But sad to say we were late for Happy hour so there goes our Hoegaarden!! Bwahahahah... oh man... its been about 5 years that Pat and I really meet up. So its really nice to catch up with an old fren after such a long time! I'm glad our chemistry is still there, the 3 of us still cracked stupid jokes like what we did in the past and we still laugh like idiots over the most trivial things! Haha! Well well... They treated me drinks for that nite! Our booze and fingerfood:

Illusion
Cosmopolitan
Frozen Peach Margarita
Lychee Martini
China Blue
Ballerina
Hot Chicken wings

The chicken wings were AWESOME!!! taste reaaallllyyy gooooood! We had such a great time catching up and reminisce our good old days. and they surprise me yet again with Devil's chocolate cake from TCC. Devilicious GOOD! But Pat ah, you better brush up your lying skills la!!! Walau this girl damn lame can? We were chatting and suddenly she say she wanna go buy sweets. Its like... its already the middle of the night and you want to buy sweets??? I find it even funnier when we went out together and suddenly she went another way. Aiya, long story. But the main point is... The chocolate fudge is certainly good! Yum yum

My favourite poses! =)




Our preety pics!



My Devil's chocolate cake


I'm a happy gal!


140606
Lunch at Sizzler was great with the bf and his family. Had a hearty yet healthy meal, with lotsa vege and fruits.

150606
Treated Shan dinner at Big O, Wheelock place.
Roasted Chicken Ravioli
Crispy Fish & Chips
Even though we dont always meet up.. but we will always have things to chat and will still "click"! I"m so glad I met this girl in poly days... really make my poly days not so miserable haahhahah I remember I had a hard time with my year 1 class cos I was not close with them at all!!! Hmmm... those were the days... After dinner we shopped at Fancl and really eager to get my facial care products there. Hoping to finish my current products so that can hurry up use theirs! haha but too bad shan's friend was not there so I decided to go some other time. She's giving me a facial anaylsis u see... so its better to approach her cos at least I "know" her ma...

Eye-candy!





160606
Treated Eve, Yu and Jas lunch @ Cafe Cartel. We had our good lunch, not to forget our usual gossips n catch ups! =) I dont know what I am to do without these girls... love u all! We tried some chocolate cake and ice cream thingy but definitely cannot compete with our hot favourite - The Boney cake @ NYDC!!! *drools*

There are too many photos for this celebration with the girlies! Will update the pics soon k? Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Krause27s sofa factory hot tub dealers