Friday, June 02, 2006

Preparation for the big day

Went for mani and pedi with her and her today. It was a great session overall! Our dear Mel is feeling excited and nervous enough, but I just love to make her more nervous! bwahahah Feel so happy for her... At first I was horrified when I saw my nail color for my toes cos it simply looks so AUNTIE!!! but well, its ok now... asked that girl to change color for me and all 3 of us did nail art!

Mel and I did the floral ones and Bim Eve did some double french thingy. Argh count her lucky to choose a $2 design! i can sense her evilish grin now~~ Overall I love my nail color for my hands! Hawaiian Love! Argh what a lovey dovey season!



Pardon the focus. I love my sheets too much *heh heh*

Oops. Did I mention pardon the ugly fingers too? =D

No comments: