Thursday, November 02, 2006

Drowning in assignments!

Although we are considered really lucky to have just a test and one assignment left (compared to those having exams), I STILL FEEL SO MISERABLE!!!!!!!!

The freaking assignment itself is enough to kill me. so many damn things to do, and instructions are so confusing (whats new?), to make things worse, the test is just 2 days before the freaking submission of the assignment! Shorten my time to do that stupid assg la... hai

My room is also in a mess now... by the on and off binging of snacks, watching tv, napping, watever! BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH



I took a super ugly but studious photo just now, for self entertainment. BWAHAHAHAHA


Don't ask me when I started wearing specs... I STILL have my perfect eyesight! The specs that I'm wearing actually is to prevent too much UV or watever rays that the laptop reflects. So its just purely for protection... Mum insisted getting it for me 6 years ago when I started poly cos I'm in IT mah...have to face computer everyday...

Its freaking disgusting actually cos the lens already kinda turned yellow... haha! Okok enough of the rubbish that only I find it funny...


For all my precious babes out there, hang on! It'll be over soon! Can't wait for all the post-semester celebrations! bwahahahaha!!!

No comments: