Friday, November 25, 2005

My Lovely 24th

It's a lovely 24th...my guy woke me up with a peck on my lips and a hug. =) I was lazing a bit... then we decided to hurry up before thc clock strikes 11! Went to mac at my market to have Mac breakfast~~ haha.... its been a long time that we can relax ourselves by strolling to the market to have breakfast together then shop for groceries...



Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at mac! Sipping the hot tea slowly, eating my wonderful Big breakfast~~ Woohoo! Very nice! =) Then we went to the library to do some reading. Finally we can read books of our interest! Then there he went, busy choosing his design books while I borrowed recipes and handicrafts books! Duh! I'm seriously a non-fiction person.



Then we went to buy our all-time favourite - chocolate ice blend with pearls from this small bubble tea shop just below my house. nice and cheap! rich creamy chocolate, chewy pearls just for $1.20! bwahahaha... its hard to get deals like that now man...



After that we went home to watch Tom-Yum-Goong. Nice but also sorta disappointed cos some of the stunts were repeat from Ong-Bak. So.... kinda nothing new. =( Have some time to play with my hammies... I'm pleasantly shocked that Xiaobai is recovering!! Fur has grown on his wound area! he's recovering!!! *smooch Xiaobai*



Finally its time to meet the ultimate gurlfrens of mine! shall blog about it later!

No comments: